83a Hillsborough Drive NOLLAMARA, WA 6061From $315,000
EASY LIVING, ENVIABLE LOCATION!
House - NOLLAMARA WA
First-home buyers, down-sizers, small families and astute investors alike will be left salivating at the prospect of this sublime three bedroom two bathroom street-front villa that headlines a modern complex of just three properties and sits directly opposite Nollamara Shopping Centre where you will find the local medical clinic, a pharmacy, newsagency,multiple restaurants, an IGA supermarket and a bus stop across the road.
The front yard is securely gated for peace of mind, with most of your casual time spent enjoying the spaciousness of a tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area internally. This part of the residence also seamlessly extends out to the rear where a delightful entertaining courtyard lies in wait – complete with two shade sails for protection from the elements.
Low-maintenance flooring graces the bedrooms – headlined by a lovely front master suite with mirrored built-in wardrobes and its own private ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower and toilet. The home also benefits from not having a common driveway, with easy access into a huge remote-controlled double garage (with a storage recess and a door leading out to the back courtyard) simply an added bonus.
Footsteps away from both Nollamara Primary School and sporting facilities at the lush Des Penman Reserve and very close to the newly-refurbished Dianella Secondary College, this stylish abode is ready to move into and has “living convenience” written all over it. What a gem!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning to living/dining/kitchen area
• Well-equipped kitchen with a gas cooktop, an Allenzi oven, double sinks, tiled splashbacks and a storage pantry
• Mirrored built-in robes to 2nd/3rd bedrooms
• Practical main bathroom with a shower, toilet and heat lamps
• Light and bright laundry with a broom cupboard, under-bench storage and outdoor access for drying
• Feature skirting boards
• Security-alarm system
• Gas hot-water system
• Reticulated easy-care gardens
• Built in 2006 (244sqm approx. land size)
• Minutes from public transport, the freeway and the Osborne Park industrial hub
• Easy access to the beach, the exciting Innaloo (Westfield Stirling) and Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopments and our vibrant Perth CBD – less than 10 kilometres and approximately 15 minutes away