5/90 Lawley TUART HILL, WA 6060Sold
A PLEASANT PLACE TO LIVE!!
House Sold - TUART HILL WA
Do not miss the chance to either nest or invest in this cleverly-refurbished three bedroom one bathroom street-front villa that headlines a beautifully-presented complex of just five properties, all nestled in an ultra-convenient location close to absolutely everything you need.
Beyond a gated leafy entry courtyard lies a fresh interior where near-new carpet adds a sense of comfort to a spacious front lounge and dining room. Most of your casual time will be spent relaxing within a tiled open-plan family and meals area, perfectly positioned off a renovated kitchen that boasts modern tiled splashbacks, an appliance nook, a double sink, a Euromaid dishwasher and a Euromaid oven and grill, amongst other cooking essentials.
A delightful bay window allows you to indulge in splendid views of the front garden from within a cosy master bedroom, complete with full-length and width mirrored built-in wardrobes and semi-ensuite access into a practical bathroom where a separate bath and shower cater for everybody’s personal needs. The private rear courtyard offers low-maintenance paving and easy entertaining underneath a lovely patio that simply defines tranquillity.
Only walking distance separates this impeccable residence from Tuart Hill Primary School, Tuart College, Servite College, the sprawling Grenville Reserve and the magnificent local icon that is Piazza Del Sol restaurant, whilst Dog Swamp and Flinders Square Shopping Centres, the vibrant Main Street caf strip, public transport, the freeway and the city are all nearby and can be easily accessed within a matter of minutes. Just bring your belongings and move straight on in!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Gas-bayonet heating to the open family/meals area, off the revamped kitchen
– Carpeted bedrooms, including the 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes
– Tiled laundry off kitchen, with outdoor access
– Separate toilet
– Linen press
– Remote-controlled single lock-up garage
– External lock-up storeroom
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
– Feature down lighting
– Feature skirting boards throughout
– Security screens and doors throughout
– Gas hot water system
– Side access
– In a very close proximity to the neighbouring Mount Hawthorn, North Perth, Leederville and Mount Lawley food/music/bar/entertainment hubs
– Easy access to the coast via Scarborough Beach Road and Karrinyup Road
– Strata Levies $300 p/quarter