52 Sycamore Drive DUNCRAIG, WA 6023Sold
House Sold - DUNCRAIG WA
GREAT BUYING AT THIS PRICE!
This spacious four bedroom two bathroom “Les Friday Homes” brick-and-tile residence with a charming facade is fit for any growing family and occupies an enviable South Duncraig position on a huge 763sqm (approx.) block with R20/R60 zoning and loads of future development potential.
There is already approval from WAPC to develop into a 2 lot sub division but approval can also be sought to maximise the potential of a R60 zoning by developing Multiple Dwellings subject to council approvals.
If you choose not to develop straight away this a functional two-storey home with a floor plan that allows plenty of scope for you and your loved ones to add your own personal touches throughout and includes a fantastic separate retreat upstairs where three minor bedrooms – all boasting ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes and split-system air-conditioning units – are serviced by a main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub, a separate toilet, a walk-in storeroom-come-linen press and a versatile activity room, with splendid inland views and magical sunsets from its window. Downstairs and off the entry hallway, a gorgeous French door reveals a large study (or home office) with built-in storage and shelving, whilst a carpeted formal dining room overlooks a sunken lounge that is also reserved for special occasions and benefits from a pleasant leaf aspect of the rear gardens.
The master suite – complete with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite bathroom – is situated towards the front of the house and tranquilly away from the casual open-plan family and meals area where quality floor tiling meets a stunningly-renovated kitchen, comprising of sparkling stone bench tops, double sinks, a water-filter tap, appliance nook, glass splashbacks, a double storage pantry, built-in wine racking, a range hood, Bosch dishwasher, five-burner Technika gas cooktop and an under-bench oven for good measure. Out back, a magnificent two-tiered patio-entertaining area with café blinds and a lovely tree-lined vista towers above a sunken yard with lawn for both the kids and pets, right beside a shimmering below-ground salt-water swimming pool that is solar heated for all seasons’ fun and leaves lots of room to laze around in the glorious summer sunshine.
Easy access to the freeway/train station and only minutes away from Perth’s vibrant CBD
Walking distance away from Davallia Primary School, the lush Carine Open Space Regional Parklands, gourmet options at Carine Glades Shopping Centre, the new-look Carine Tavern, Warwick Train Station for public transport and so close to pristine parklands, freeway convenience and the coast, this commanding property has everything at arm’s reach. Throw in being perched within the Carine Senior High School catchment zone and easy access to the highly-regarded St Stephen’s School and you have yourself a sought-after location that most families can only dream about!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Carpeted formal dining room and formal lounge room – the latter boasting split-system air-conditioning
• A breakfast bar off the kitchen/meals/family area, also featuring high raked ceilings, stylish light fittings, a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and outdoor access to the rear
• Carpeted games/activity room (upstairs), bedrooms and study
• Private master-ensuite bathroom with a shower, separate bath and access into the common powder room
• Tiled laundry with a separate 3rd toilet, double linen press and outdoor access to a delightful side pergola and drying/clothesline area
• Double carport – plus ample driveway parking space for a boat, trailer or caravan
• Feature leadlight double-door entrance
• Feature skirting boards
• Security-alarm system
• Security doors throughout
• Gas storage hot-water system
• Fully reticulated
• Garden shed
• Side access
• Built in 1988
• Close to beaches, golf courses, sporting facilities and Hillarys Boat Harbour
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 763 sqm
- Floor Area is 250 m²
- 2 Carport
- Heated Pool