5 Risdon Court WOODVALE, WA 6026Sold
Contemporary Character and Comfort- Potential Re Development R20/30 Zoning
House Sold - WOODVALE WA
There is a distinct country feel about this beautiful Colonial-style 5 bedroom 2 bathroom residence that is tranquilly nestled atop a whisper-quiet North Woodvale cul-de-sac and will easily cater for the entire family’s personal needs through its spacious living areas and huge 946sqm (approx.) block size zoned for potential development (3 blocks).
Welcoming you inside is a carpeted sunken lounge and dining room that is reserved for those formal occasions and offers a fantastic separation from the home’s busy and casual spaces. A central tiled kitchen and meals area includes a breakfast bar, as well as a Westinghouse gas cook top and oven, a ceiling fan, double sink and ample storage options all overlooking a spacious sunken family room, which is where most of your down time will be spent.
Double French doors reveal a massive games room with built-in cabinetry and a double storage cupboard, whilst an activity room or study off the minor sleeping quarters essentially provides a fourth living zone. A generous backyard consists of an expansive side entertaining pergola, lush rear lawns and plenty of room for a swimming pool if required, whilst the R20/R30 re-zoning area affords the possibility of future development potential should you wish to demolish the existing dwelling and build the modern property of dreams in the coming years.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with this gorgeous abode perched between both the sprawling Woodvale Nature Reserve and the majestic Yellagonga Regional Park, whilst Woodvale Shopping Centre, The Woodvale Tavern, North Woodvale Primary School, Woodvale Secondary College, Chichester Park, Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre, the freeway, public transport at Edgewater Station and so much more only a matter of minutes away. A south-western lifestyle with city-like convenience!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Sunken tiled family room with a ceiling fan and outdoor pergola access
• Tiled activity/study area with a ceiling fan
• The games room is also tiled and boasts a ceiling fan as well
• Carpet in all bedrooms, including a front master suite with a walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and its very own ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower, separate toilet and heat lights
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• 4th bedroom has a ceiling fan
• 5th bedroom off the entry/formal living zones
• Main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and heat lights
• Laundry with ample storage space, tiled splashbacks and a separate toilet
• Walk-in linen press
• Front veranda
• Double lock-up carport with a gated rear drive-through access
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning (four zones)
• Gas hot water system
• Garden shed x 2
• Outdoor power
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Venetian blinds throughout
• Side access
• Built in 1993
• Close to beaches and Hillarys Boat Harbour
• Easy access to the CBD via the freeway and public transport