5 Bambra Mews STRATTON, WA 6056From $339,000
A CUL-DE-SAC CRACKER!!!
House - STRATTON WA
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT THIS WEEKEND
This delightful four bedroom two bathroom home also doubles as a perfect starter/investment property and enjoys a whisper-quiet location with rear views over natural bushland and only minutes away from Perth’s hills and the numerous wineries and breweries of the beautiful Swan Valley.
Freshly painted throughout, this gem of an abode welcomes you inside via a carpeted formal lounge and a tiled dining room. High ceilings pervade an open-plan family, games and kitchen area where a breakfast bar for casual meals meets a walk-in pantry, double sinks, an Omega gas cook top, a new Baumatic oven and outdoor access to a magnificent patio for tranquil entertaining at the rear.
The huge backyard is tiered, with an elevated paved area overlooking spacious lawns whilst benefitting from a splendid bush outlook in the process. Back inside, the pick of the bedrooms in a lovely master suite, comprising of a walk-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan and a private ensuite bathroom with a shower and toilet.
With walking distance separating your front doorstep from the gorgeous Kangaroo Park and its fantastic children’s playground, this hidden gem also finds itself close to Middle Swan Primary School, Swan View and Midland Gate Shopping Centres, sporting facilities, Midland Train Station and major arterial roads. You little ripper!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Gas-bayonet heating to main living space
• Double-sized minor bedrooms
• 2nd bedroom with low-maintenance flooring and a built-in robe recess
• Carpeted 3rd and 4th bedrooms with ceiling fans and BIR recesses
• Practical main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Laundry with a separate toilet and outdoor access
• Linen press
• Single carport with double gates for drive-through access and parking for two more cars at the rear
• Heaps of room for a future swimming pool out back
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Gas hot water system
• Foxtel connectivity
• New fencing
• Garden shed
• 568sqm block
• Side access