46 Corella Street STIRLING, WA 6021Sold
VIRTUALLY LAND VALUE...VENDORS KEEN TO NEGOTIATE A SALE/SETTLEMENT
House Sold - STIRLING WA
CHARMING POTENTIAL! HUGE 4BRM ITALIAN FAMILY HOME IN IDEAL LOCATION….
This largely-original 4 bedroom 1 bathroom family home occupies a commanding position amongst other fine established residences and could be your dream haven following some TLC and with the addition of your own personal touches throughout.
A huge under-croft double lock-up garage sits beneath the main shell and includes a generous cellar that can easily be converted into a games room or children’s play room, if need be. Upstairs, a tiled entry balcony capitalises on the location of the north west-facing 676sqm block (approx.) and precedes a character-filled interior that welcomes you inside via a carpeted front lounge room.
The spacious open-plan family and dining area is tiled and enjoys access into a built-in bar to service the lounge. A servery window from the kitchen to the dining space also comes in handy, whilst a separate bath and shower in the bathroom caters for everybody’s needs.
At the rear, there is a delightful alfresco entertaining area overlooking the back garden and a separate gazebo and garden shed. A modern gas cooker and a classic wood stove/oven highlight a fantastic second kitchen that can be accessed externally and is perfect for any occasion.
Walk to Balcatta Senior High School, West Balcatta Primary School, Sheldrake Reserve, bus stops and enjoy a very close proximity to shopping at Stirling Village, Northlands Plaza, Innaloo and Karrinyup, freeway convenience, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, medical facilities and so much more. Secure your future here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Open-plan family and dining area with a wall heater
• Westinghouse gas cook top, a Euro dishwasher and a separate Chef oven/grill in the kitchen
• Carpet to three of the four bedrooms, including the main bedroom at the front of the functional floor plan
• Ample built-in hallway storage throughout
• Second kitchen off alfresco
• Large external laundry with an additional shower and a separate toilet great for when entertaining under the alfresco
• Feature Brisbane & Wunderlich roof
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Window security shutters
• Security alarm system
• Bore reticulation
• Gas hot water system
• An assortment of fruit trees within the gardens, including olives, apricots and lemons
• Ample driveway parking including double gates to a large vine-covered side driveway with access to the rear