3/9 Wilcock avenue BALCATTA, WA 6021$299,000
Villa - BALCATTA WA
Securely nestled in the middle of a neat and tidy complex of just four properties, this terrific two bedroom one bathroom brick-and-tile villa offers low-maintenance “lock up and leave” living in a handy location.
A tiled living and dining area doubles as the hub of the residence and incorporates a practical kitchen (with a breakfast bar for quick meals) into its open-plan design before spilling outdoors to a private rear patio for tranquil all-seasons’ entertaining. Both bedrooms enjoy the luxury of built-in wardrobes, with the master being the larger of the two.
The bathroom is brilliant in its simplicity and boasts a separate shower and bathtub to cater for everybody’s personal needs. Completing this lovely package is a single lock-up garage, complemented by a generous lock-up storeroom off the patio.
Nest or invest in this absolute gem of an abode that finds itself perfectly positioned within walking distance of bus stops, lush parks, Balcatta and St Lawrence Primary Schools and only minutes away from shopping at Northlands Plaza, fantastic family restaurants, Balcatta Senior High School, the vibrant Main Street food and coffee strip in Osborne Park and the freeway. The simple life awaits you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Easy-care tiled flooring throughout
• Split-system air-conditioning and gas-bayonet heating to the living/dining area
• Efficient kitchen with a Westinghouse gas-upright cooker and double Clark sinks
• Separate toilet
• Laundry off kitchen, with outdoor access
• Linen press
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Gas hot-water system
• Approximately 10km from Perth CBD
• Less than 15 minutes to the revamped Scarborough Beach Esplanade and foreshore
. Strata fees $192 p/q
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces