31 Amaroo Place DUNCRAIG, WA 6023Sold
WHEN GRANDEUR MEETS GLAMOUR!
House Sold - DUNCRAIG WA
Set Date Sale All Offers Presented Tuesday 13th November @7.00pm Sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to the Set Date Sale without notice.
Opulence of the grandest scale pervades this awe-inspiring four bedroom four bathroom tri-level residence that is commandingly nestled within an elevated South Duncraig cul-de-sac, backing on to the sprawling Percy Doyle Reserve and its magnificent community and sporting facilities.
Each and every floor has its own role to play in the story of a magical layout that is destined to keep any executive family happy, inclusive of a versatile ground level – playing host to a huge remote-controlled three-car garage, a generous lock-up storeroom,under-stair storage and a home office/teenagers retreat with its own French-door entrance ,
low-maintenance flooring and a separate fourth bathroom complete with a shower and toilet on the other side of the car hold. Upstairs, the minor sleeping quarters (headlined by a fourth or “guest” bedroom suite with a walk-in wardrobe and its own ensuite bathroom) are serviced by a carpeted living or activity room with its own floating media cabinet on the wall, a double linen cupboard, data points for a potential study nook and splendid inland and ocean views – all the way out to famous Rottnest Island.
It is back downstairs and on the central first floor where all of the main living is done however, whether it be within a welcoming front lounge room with sea glimpses behind the privacy of double doors or the massive games room where another set of exemplary double doors reveal a built-in bar with a sink, cabinetry and granite finishes, as well as double-door external access to a stunning north-facing outdoor setting – complete with a shimmering salt-water below-ground concrete swimming pool, overlooked by a lush poolside lawn strip and a fabulous alfresco entertaining deck with caf blinds, a remote-controlled “vergola”, a floating bar and a stainless-steel gas barbecue, comprising of its own commercial range hood, tiled splashbacks, a sink and quality tap fittings. Back inside, carpeted dining and family rooms are separated by an open-plan kitchen that oozes contemporary class – the latter even extending out to a tiled front balcony for another slice of the mesmerising ocean outlook.
Sparkling granite bench tops and quality European appliances highlight the kitchen space, with a Blanco gas cooktop, a Neff oven and a Miele dishwasher also complementing a walk-in pantry, ample storage options, a water-filter tap and double sinks – just to name a few essential extras. A multifunctional gym/reading room/office precedes the most sumptuous of master wings, epic in its proportions whilst enjoying the luxury of a ceiling fan, a giant walk-in robe, pleasant pool views and a crisp ensuite bathroom with a bubbling spa bath, a shower, twin-vanity basins and a separate toilet.
Stroll to the Burragah Village shops around the corner, the Duncraig Leisure Centre and the Duncraig Public Library at Percy Doyle, whilst also indulging in a very close proximity to the Poynter and Davallia Primary Schools, Duncraig and Carine Senior High Schools (within the catchment zones for both), Carine Glades Shopping Centre, Carine Open Space, majestic natural bushland, the freeway, pristine swimming beaches, Hillarys Marina, golf courses and bus stops – for easy access to other top schools, including Marmion Primary, Sacred Heart College, St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School and many more. Heighten your lifestyle in the only way you know how!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Carpeted formal lounge room
• Powder room on first floor
• Double doors link the family room to the front balcony
• Multi use nursery/gym/office
• Generous laundry off the kitchen, boasting a sewing nook, ample storage options, a walk-in linen/broom cupboard and outdoor access to the drying court
• Internal shopper’s entry via the three-car garage on the ground floor
• Spacious upstairs minor bedrooms, including a 4th/guest suite with sea views (including Scarborough’s Observation City building), a large fitted WIR and a private ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity
• 3rd upper-level bedroom has BIR’s and park/inland views
• 2nd upper-level bedroom with a ceiling fan, a built-in computer desk, park and tree views and a large fitted WIR for good measure
• Main upper-level “second” bathroom with a separate bath and shower, alongside a powder room, laundry chute and an enormous walk-in linen press
• High ceilings throughout
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security-alarm and ducted vacuum system
• Feature white plantation window shutters
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Security doors throughout
• Tiered front gardens with a delightful water feature
• Powered rear garden shed with roller door
• Reticulated manicured gardens
• Shared bore
• Built in 1996 By Carine Homes