29 Harcourt Drive HILLARYS, WA 6025Sold
House Sold - HILLARYS WA
HOME OPEN CANCELLED….NOW “UNDER CONTRACT”
This solid three bedroom one bathroom brick-and-tile home leaves plenty of scope for you to add your own personal touches throughout and doubles as the perfect entry property into Hillarys for a small family, young couple or even a tradesperson seeking something a little closer to the coast.
A tiled side entrance into the residence reveals a carpeted lounge room that extends out to a front verandah where most of your casual time will be spent. The adjacent formal dining room also works well as a study or office space and leads through to neatly-tiled open-plan kitchen and meals area with ceiling fan, a Simpson oven, an electric cooktop and a Westinghouse dishwasher for good measure.
All three bedrooms boast built-in wardrobes, including the master that is well equipped with extra cabinetry and a split-system air-conditioning unit. The larger-than-average double lock-up garage is separate from the main dwelling and offers drive-through access into a huge powered workshop shed via a spacious “blank canvas” backyard that can be whatever your imagination wants it to be.
Just footsteps away from the lush Maquire Park around the corner, within easy walking distance of Hillarys Primary School and only minutes to Hillarys Shopping Centre, Hillarys Boat Harbour, glorious beaches, cafes, restaurants, Sacred Heart College, St Mark’s Anglican Community School, the new-look Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre, public transport and the freeway, this promising abode has “living convenience” written all over it. What a magnificent location!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Carpeted formal dining room
• Outdoor access to the side of the property from the kitchen/meals area
• Carpeted bedrooms, including a master bedroom with full-width built-in robes and cabinetry
• Large 2nd bedroom with mirrored BIR’s and splendid views out to the yard
• 3rd bedroom with mirrored BIR’s and a manual window shutter for added security and peace of mind
• Practical bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Separate toilet
• Outdoor access from the laundry
• Pergola courtyard entertaining options
• Three-phase power to the rear workshop shed – with a roller door for access
• Feature Jarrah architraves, skirting boards and trimmings throughout
• Security doors throughout
• Solar hot-water system
• Garden shed
• 703sqm (approx.) block
• Ample driveway parking space
• Built in 1975
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 703 sqm
- 2 Garage