27 Stanton Crescent GREENWOOD, WA 6024Sold
House Sold - GREENWOOD WA
Xpress Sale All Offers Will now be Presented Wednesday 20th December @ 5.00pm
Comfortably nestled on a flat and level 776sqm block, this charming three bedroom one bathroom family home doubles as a renovator’s dream but will also easily appease everybody’s personal needs as is for the near future, perfectly positioned only footsteps away from the lovely George Sears Park and close to so much more.
The backyard is huge and boasts lush green lawn that can one day make way for either a shimmering below-ground swimming pool or future “granny flat” – if you are that way inclined. Overlooking it all is a fantastic rear patio entertaining area, accessible off a tiled open-plan family and casual meals space.
Solid timber floorboards warm a large front lounge room, as well as the adjacent formal dining room. However, the latter can also be utilised as a study or home office next to the kitchen.
The sleeping quarters are headlined by a delightful master bedroom suite with wooden flooring of its own, as well as a walk-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Brilliant in its simplicity, the practical bathroom features a separate bathtub, shower, toilet and heat lights.
This tranquil gem is conveniently located close to a plethora of local parklands, as well as Warwick Stadium, Warwick Senior High School, Greenwood Primary School, Kingsway City and Warwick Grove Shopping Centres, Marangaroo Golf Course, restaurants, public transport at Warwick Station and the freeway. Opportunity knocks here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Formal front lounge room with split-system air-conditioning, Foxtel connectivity and a gas bayonet for heating
• Separate open-plan family/meals area with built-in media cabinetry and a second gas bayonet
• Tiled kitchen, complete with tiled splashbacks, built-in storage, a Chef gas cook top, Fisher and Paykel oven/grill, a Miele dishwasher and splendid backyard views
• Carpeted 2nd bedroom with built-in robes
• 3rd bedroom is also carpeted and has BIR’s and a study desk
• Tiled laundry with a linen press, broom cupboard, separate 2nd toilet and outdoor access to the rear
• Tiled entrance
• Single carport with access to the rear, plus ample driveway parking out front
• Feature LED down lighting
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Ducted gas heating
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Mains reticulation
• Garden shed
• Walking distance from multiple amenities