250 Huntriss Road DOUBLEVIEW, WA 6018Sold
POTENTIAL 4 UNIT SITE - SELLER ADJUSTS PRICE TO MEET MARKET!
House Sold - DOUBLEVIEW WA
Almost fifty years of family memories, Banksia and Blue Moon roses surrounding Western Australia’s first-ever fully-lit concrete half-tennis court, the leafy backyard Beer garden overlooking lush rear lawns, a fantastic private patio entertaining deck and a gorgeous 3 bedroom 2 bathroom character home that is in pristine condition these are just some of the wonderful things associated with this sublime residence, nestled on a massive 945sqm (approx.) level block that has potential to become a future four-unit site.
Inside, a series of delightful French windows combine well with high ceilings to illuminate the living spaces with natural sunlight from the carpeted formal dining room off the entry, to a spacious central lounge warmed by a gas fireplace, a sunken tiled games/family room and beyond. Low-maintenance flooring graces both a casual meals area with a bar, as well as the adjacent kitchen space, complete with a Fisher and Paykel electric upright and a Robinhood range hood.
With easy entry into the games or family room, a comfortable master bedroom suite is also fitted with full-length/height built-in wardrobes and boasts a large ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and ample storage space. The second bedroom at the front of the property is carpeted and has built-in robes, whilst the third bedroom can also be a study, with easy-care flooring, a built-in desk/shelving and a close proximity to the main bathroom’s shower and toilet.
At the front, a trickling water feature helps provide a picturesque backdrop to the circular driveway and only adds charm to this family classic. Out back, a powered workshop and external garden storage sheds enjoy their rightful place amongst immaculate gardens and leafy fruit trees, whilst the remote-controlled single garage offers drive-through access to another covered single carport, with extra parking on offer for up to 10 more cars if ever required.
The current owner has already found her new destination and is keen to sell quickly, allowing you and your loved ones to indulge in a sought-after location close to schools, shopping, public transport (a bus stop virtually at your doorstep), beaches and the stunning Millett Park around the corner. A unique opportunity presents itself here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Built-in shelving and ornate ceiling roses to the carpeted formal lounge room
• Sunken games room with a pot-belly wood heater, backyard views and a rear security door to access the entertaining patio deck
• Tiled entrance
• Double linen press in the tiled laundry
• Shaded side garden pergola
• Clay roof tiles
• Outdoor power points
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Submersible bore for reticulation
• Gas storage hot water system
• Walk to St Dominic’s and Yuluma Primary Schools
• Churchlands Senior High School catchment zone
• Close to Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centres (both soon to be redeveloped)
• Easy access to Scarborough Beach and the freeway in the opposite direction