23b Sholl NORTH BEACH, WA 6020Sold
A SECLUDED OASIS ON SHOLL!
House Sold - NORTH BEACH WA
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
Set in a private rear location, this gorgeous four bedroom two bathroom double storey split-level family home finds itself nestled in a friendly and social neighbourhood that enjoys the best of coastal living, within easy walking distance of Mettams Pool, the popular North Beach Deli and the sprawling playing fields gracing the revamped Charles Riley Memorial Reserve.
A relaxing outdoor entertaining area with resort-style trappings is the piece de resistance, where a fabulous alfresco deck with electric shade blinds overlooks lush backyard lawns, as well as a gorgeous below-ground salt-water swimming pool that is brilliant in all of its privacy. Bi-fold doors seamlessly integrate the interior with the exterior, connecting the alfresco to a light, bright and spacious kitchen and casual meals/sitting area that has been fully renovated to include seamless bench tops, sleek white cabinetry, soft-closing drawers, an island breakfast bar, ample storage space, glass splashbacks and quality appliances a Bosch six-burner gas cook top, an Electrolux oven/grill, a Bosch dishwasher and a range hood to be exact.
The entry of the home is accessed either by timber steps or by a funky raw wood feature walkway. The sunken open-plan formal lounge, dining and games room is complete with access out to the yard and its surrounding easy-care gardens. Also downstairs are 3 minor bedrooms of which two are double size. They are closed off for maximum privacy by a French door and serviced by a fully-tiled main bathroom and separate WC.
Mum and Dad can indulge in the upper level where they have it all to themselves, including a generous carpeted parents’ retreat with stunning ocean views which also capture Rottnest Island in the background. A handy built-in study nook and a fully-tiled and modernised powder room precede the master suite where a giant walk-in wardrobe is complemented by fully-tiled and updated ensuite bathroom, comprising of a large shower, storage space and a stylish vanity.
Grab the kids for a bite to eat at the famous Trigg Pizza Co. or enjoy a coffee at Yelo Caf on your way down to Trigg Beach this is just the sort of enviable lifestyle that awaits you!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning to the sunken front lounge/dining/games room and upstairs parents retreat
• Ample storage space to the upstairs study nook
• The carpeted upper-level master suite boasts glistening ocean views.
• Carpeted 2nd downstairs bedroom
• Large 3rd downstairs bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
• The 4th downstairs bedroom is also carpeted for comfort
• Ceiling speakers and feature down lighting to alfresco entertaining area
• Feature entry door
• Lock up garage with workshop space plus extra storeroom
• Extra parking for cars and a boat
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning, plus three split-systems throughout
• Glass pool fencing
• Hot and cold water outdoor shower
• Lush lawns and garden beds with 100% sub-soil full reticulation
• Concrete aggregate driveway
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Quality low-maintenance flooring
• A massive 20,000L rainwater tank
• Shire rates – $2,334 p.a. (approx.)
• Water rates – $1195.84 p.a. (approx.)
• Close to schools, shopping, cafes, restaurants and a natural bushland reserve
• Easy access to public transport, golf courses, Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club and Hillarys Boat Harbour
THIS IS A LIFESTYLE YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS!!