23 Maree Street HAMERSLEY, WA 6022Sold
House Sold - HAMERSLEY WA
PRICE ADJUSTMENT – Be QUICK
Fully refurbished and with nothing left for the incoming family to do, other than to bring their belongings, move straight on in and put their feet up, this beautifully-presented 3 bedroom 1 bathroom residence epitomises comfortable contemporary living on a spacious, elevated and level corner block in one of Hamersley’s quietest and leafiest streets.
From the unique external limestone render to the native gardens and a massive vegetable patch out back that can be replaced to fit an outdoor spa or pool (if required), this delightful home has been looked after over the years and is set up for somebody else’s future. Step inside and be greeted by a sunken lounge that is overlooked by the formal dining room as it leads into the kitchen via double doors.
A breakfast bar offers casual meals off the family area, whilst the main bedroom is the pick of the bunch, complete with built-in wardrobes, split-system air-conditioning and within touching distance of the renovated modern bathroom, boasting a huge shower, twin vanities, heat lights and floor-to-ceiling tiling. There is a massive new backyard patio for easy entertaining and a remote-controlled double carport that allows for entry off the second street frontage a more secure and tranquil access to the property.
Walk to East Hamersley Primary School and Warwick Senior High School from this very convenient position that is also very close to Warwick Grove Shopping Centre, public transport, the freeway, parks, the beach and more. The entire package is coming your way!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Sunken front lounge room with a gas bayonet
• An efficient kitchen with a Westinghouse gas cook top, an Electrolux oven, a pantry and appliance nook
• 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe
• 3rd bedroom with a BIR and additional built-in storage space plenty of it
• Low-maintenance flooring throughout
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Full bore reticulation
• Security alarm system
• Automatic security window shutters
• Quality security screens throughout
• Original timber entry door
• Garden shed
• Gas hot water system
• Side access
• 731sqm (approx.) block size