22 Nicholli Street DUNCRAIG, WA 6023Sold
Your Own Hidden Retreat!
House Sold - DUNCRAIG WA
UNDER OFFER 1ST OPEN!!!!!!
Stunningly situated in sought-after South Duncraig, this enchanting 5 bedroom 2 bathroom family residence will excite you with its unique, but functional, floor plan as well as a dream outdoor setting that has all the trappings of a resort-style oasis.
A shimmering below-ground swimming pool and its flowing waterfall blade feature are surrounded by leafy gardens and ensure a picturesque backdrop to low-maintenance entertaining underneath a pitched gazebo with an alfresco deck that will comfortably cater for any occasion. Exposed timber beams add charm and character to a massive open-plan family and dining area that is illuminated by stylish light fittings and is overlooked by the most immaculate of kitchens, complete with quality tap fittings, a double Blanco sink, glass splashbacks, a Miele dishwasher and high-end Fagor cooking appliances, including a five-burner gas hob, a microwave/steam oven and an electric oven.
An elegant formal lounge room doubles living options and is warmed by a burning wood fireplace that also keeps the adjacent study comfortable, when its folding doors are kept open. The versatile fifth bedroom can easily be converted into another living or activity area if need be, but it is the carpeted master suite that is considered the pick of the bunch with its full-length and height built-in wardrobes, ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, a door leading out into the backyard and a new fully-tiled ensuite bathroom comprising of an open shower and free-standing bathtub, a separate toilet with floor-to-ceiling tiling, feature down lighting and twin granite vanities.
A gorgeous central courtyard offers yet another external space to sit and quietly contemplate, if the weather isn’t conducive to lazing about by the pool. The sprawling backyard lawns act as a private sanctuary for your children and even family pets, with a corner garden shed positioned in the perfect spot for dad to store all of his tools.
Enjoy a short walk to the gorgeous Granadilla Park, as well as Poynter and Davallia Primary Schools, with Carine Glades Shopping Centre, Carine Open Space’s flawless parklands, Warwick Train Station, the freeway, public transport, beaches and so much more only being a matter of minutes away from your front doorstep. This is paradise!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning to main family/dining/kitchen area
• Formal lounge room with split-system air-conditioning, speakers and a ceiling fan
• Carpeted 2nd/3rd bedrooms with ceiling fans, split-system air-conditioners and full-height built-in robe/storage space
• 4th bedroom is also carpeted for comfort and has a ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning
• 5th bedroom with a fan, BIR and outdoor access to the backyard
• Split-system air-conditioning to study, off the lounge room
• Renovated wet areas, including a fully-tiled main bathroom with a sumptuous marble vanity, a double shower (with rain head) and feature down lighting
• Separate fully-tiled toilet
• Revamped laundry off the kitchen, with marble tops, glass splashbacks, storage and outdoor access
• Walk-in pantry
• Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry
• Full-height hallway linen storage
• Charming slate flooring to main areas
• Double timber-door entrance
• Central ducted gas heating
• Security alarm system
• Gas hot water system
• Foxtel connectivity
• High ceilings throughout
• Side-access gate to pool and alfresco area
• Close to Duncraig Shopping Centre, Duncraig Senior High School, Carine Primary School and Carine Senior High School
• Easy access to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School in Karrinyup
• Short drive to beaches and Hillarys Boat Harbour