21 Ambleside Close BALGA, WA 6061Sold
PERFECT FOR THE TRADIE IN AN IDEAL LOCATION
House Sold - BALGA WA
Nest or invest in this solid three bedroom one bathroom brick-and-tile home that is in excellent enough condition to either live in or rent out. Set on a spacious 728sqm (approx.) block with R40 zoning in place and future development very much a possibility.
A whisper-quiet cul-de-sac location is the fitting setting for this charming residence that welcomes you inside via a delightful slate entrance and a versatile front lounge room and study area warmed by gleaming wooden Bamboo floorboards. The bedrooms – including a lovely master with semi-ensuite access through to the bathroom – share the same floor coverings and all boast their own separate storage options.
However, most of your casual time will be spent indulging in the airiness of a light, bright and open-plan family, dining and kitchen area where stylish light fittings, a gas bayonet for heating, outdoor access to the rear and a breakfast bar for casual meals meet a Westinghouse electric oven, a separate Simpson electric cooktop and an Asko dishwasher for good measure. Externally, you will find two driveways, a single carport, a massive remote-controlled double garage-come-workshop that is sure to impress the budding tradesman of the house, wide double-gate side access for secure trailer or boat parking, a sunken entertaining area with a built-in gas-bottle Beef Eater barbecue, a large garden shed and a huge backyard with lush lawns, a trickling water feature, a pond and heaps of room for a swimming pool if you plan to stay long-term.
Just footsteps away from the leafy Beach Coniston Reserve around the corner, the sprawling Princess Wallington Reserve sporting facilities, Balga Senior High School, the Balga Community and Leisure Centres and shopping at the local IGA supermarket, this gem of a property has “living convenience” written all over it. An abundance of potential awaits you here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Character slate floor tiles to the main living zone
• Walk-in wardrobe to the master suite
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robe recesses and splendid backyard views to enjoy
• Practical semi-ensuite bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Laundry off kitchen (with outdoor access)
• Separate toilet
• Hallway linen/broom storage
• Rear access from the single carport
• Backyard access from the extra-large double garage/workshop with its own wood fireplace
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Gas hot-water system
• Security doors and screens throughout
• Two separate driveways – ample parking space on offer
• Built in 1984
• Close to North Balga Primary School, Warriapendi Primary School, Gladys Newton School, Majella Catholic Primary School and John Septimus Roe Anglican Community School
• Minutes away from the North Metropolitan TAFE campus and The Square shopping centre at Mirrabooka
• Walking distance away from several bus stops
• Easy access to major arteries (including the freeway), as well as the coast via Reid Highway and Beach Road
• Just over 20 minutes away from our vibrant Perth CBD
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 sqm
- 2 Garage