2 Bonvin gardens TAPPING, WA 6065From $529,000
House - TAPPING WA
Nestled on a commanding corner block that sits just footsteps away from the lovely Bonvin Park, this impeccable four bedroom two bathroom family home defines modern low-maintenance living and will easily be enjoyed by all.
At the front of a functional floor plan, the master-bedroom suite is headlined by a massive full-length and height four-door built-in wardrobe with ample storage space, alongside a private ensuite bathroom that comprises of a shower, toilet and twin vanity basins. There is also a sliding door leading out to a huge recessed alfresco entertaining area and backyard that can also be accessed via a massive tiled open-plan family, dining and kitchen space – where most of your casual time will be spent.
The kitchen itself is well equipped with everything the residence chef needs, including a Westinghouse gas cooktop, an oven of the same brand, a range hood, an LG dishwasher, a walk-in pantry, double sinks and a water-filter tap. Gorgeous double French doors reveal a carpeted theatre room that essentially double personal options and sits between the main living zone and minor sleeping quarters, where all three remaining bedrooms are afforded the luxury of built-in robes.
An extra-large remote-controlled three-car garage is an added bonus, featuring high ceilings, double-door access to the rear and a handy internal shopper’s entrance. Your electricity bill is also set to be slashed this summer with 14 rooftop solar-power panels that are just waiting to soak up the sun.
Close to Spring Hill Primary School, Tapping Primary School, St Stephen’s School and other educational facilities, as well as The Ashby Bar & Bistro and the neighbouring site of the future local shopping complex, this wonderful location has a sense of convenience about it. Now this is impressive!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Double-door entrance with a recessed foyer ceiling
• Carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Two gas bayonets to the family/dining area
• Separate bath and shower in main bathroom
• Efficient laundry with a separate 2nd toilet, a storage cupboard and outdoor access
• Three-door hallway linen press
• 14 solar-power panels
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Security doors throughout
• Internal feature down lighting to theatre room
• Feature alfresco down lighting
• Gas hot-water system
• Lush backyard lawns
• Garden shed
• North-facing 606sqm block (approx.)
• Built in 2008 by Danmar Homes
• Minutes away from a plethora of local parks and playgrounds
• Easy access to established shopping complexes at Carramar Village, Banksia Grove Village and Wanneroo Central
• Close to picturesque Lake Joondalup and local bus routes, as well as the newly-extended freeway