12 Cimbrook Way DUNCRAIG, WA 6023Sold
STUNNINGLY TRANSFORMED! RESORT STYLE POOL-GREAT BUY!
House Sold - DUNCRAIG WA
PRICE ADJUSTMENT-OWNER WANTS SOLD!!
THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE THE BEST VALUE IN DUNCRAIG!!!!
Completely renovated to a high-quality standard internally, this immaculate four bedroom two bathroom two-storey family home doubles as your own tranquil oasis that is privately positioned behind commanding walls, as well as a towering jacaranda tree that dominates the sky with an amazing blast of colour when in full bloom.
Cleverly revamped by its current owner in 2015, the piece de resistance of this sublime property is its main downstairs living space that seamlessly extends outdoors to a secure front patio-entertaining area splendidly overlooking a shimmering below-ground salt-water swimming pool.
Inside, laminated ceiling beams grace a central family room and preserve some of the residence’s original character, whilst helping separate the adjacent dining area from a modern galley kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for quick meals, a five-burner Electrolux gas cooktop, Westinghouse range hood, Bosch dishwasher and separate twin Electrolux ovens – one of them pyrolytic.
A spacious master-bedroom suite is the pick of the sleeping quarters, boasting “his and hers” double built-in wardrobes, a remote controlled ceiling fan, patio access, a large study(or nursery) area and a stunning ensuite bathroom – shower, stone vanity, toilet, heat lamps and all. Upstairs, the entire floor area doubles as a versatile games room with high ceilings, air conditioning, remote fan, stylish light fittings, a pleasant leafy vista, plus sunset views from within and a delightful balcony with views of its own over the pool and of the surrounding Duncraig treetops.
Walk to Bus Stops, Train Station, Glengarry Primary School, Glengarry Shopping Centre, Glengarry Park, restaurants and medical facilities from this property’s enviable position, also finding yourself within a very close proximity of St Stephen’s School, Duncraig Senior High School, Duncraig Shopping Centre, the freeway, beaches and so much more. Something special awaits you here – that is for certain!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Fully refurbished interior – including new flooring, doors and lighting (all just a few years young)
• Double lock-up garage
• Dining room with a gas bayonet for heating, built-in storage cupboards and outdoor access to the side of the property
• Carpeted bedrooms and games room
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms with remote controlled ceiling fans and built-in robes downstairs
• Separate 4th bedroom with double doors off the entrance, a remote ceiling fan and BIR’s of its own
• Immaculate main bathroom with a Roman shower, stone vanity and heat lamps
• Quality laundry with a stone bench top, walk-in linen press and outdoor access to a covered side patio drying area
• Separate downstairs toilet
• New ducted-evaporative air-conditioning system
• Security-alarm system
• R3.5 insulation batts
• Quality porcelain tiling
• Feature skirting boards
• Stylish light fittings to alfresco area
• Feature entry door
• New salt chlorinator to pool
• Provisions for solar heating to pool
• Heaps of extra room to either entertain – or laze around – by the pool
• Feature LED down lighting
• Gas hot-water system
• 684sqm (approx.) block
• Side-gate access to pool and entertaining area
• Easy access to lovely local parks, Warwick Train Station, Carine Glades shops and tavern, Carine Open Space and so much more• •
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 684 sqm
- 2 Garage