11c Olebury Street NOLLAMARA, WA 6061Sold
Villa Sold - NOLLAMARA WA
HOME OPEN CANCELLED
Quality low-maintenance living awaits first-home buyers, down-sizers, small families and prospective tenants of astute investors from the tranquil cul-de-sac location that this exceptional three bedroom two bathroom rear villa finds itself in.
Enjoying the most private position out of all three residences in the complex, this stylish easy-care abode boasts tiled flooring to its open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. The sleek kitchen itself is headlined by sparkling stone bench tops and a breakfast bar for casual meals, alongside a gas cook top, stainless-steel oven, a step-in pantry and double sinks.
This part of the home seamlessly extends outdoors to a whisper-quiet back courtyard for delightful entertaining. All bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, including a front master suite that is nestled away from the minor sleeping quarters and features a walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – complete with a shower and toilet.
There are no strata fees to pay here and everything you need is just walking distance away – from a beautiful park at the end of the street to Nollamara Primary School and the local shopping precinct around the corner. Lock up, leave and live!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Split-system air-conditioning and feature down lighting to living area
• Ceiling fans and built-in robes to 2nd/3rd bedrooms
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Practical laundry with a walk-in linen press and outdoor access to the rear
• Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry, a storage area and
outdoor access to its own private courtyard – perfect for external storage
• Front security door
• Security-alarm system
• Gas hot-water system
• Colour-bond fencing
• Built in 2016
. House size: approx 171.41sqm inclusive of portico and alfresco
. Block size: 242sqm
• Close to Nollamara IGA supermarket, restaurants and sporting facilities
• Minutes from public transport, the freeway and the Osborne Park industrial hub
• Easy access to the beach, the exciting Innaloo and Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopments and our vibrant Perth CBD – less than 10 kilometres and approximately 15 minutes away